Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nakie

I consider us to be pretty down to earth, free thinking, lovers in tune with our creative side and our desire to find fun.  We get crazy and fight about the woes of the world and get caught up in "the god damn government," and how its ruining our lives, but for the most part, we like to laugh and be creative, sing, dance and make art. 

This is cool, this I like, but I am a little frightened about Mr. Rickster and his influence on our sweet baby boy. 

For instance:

A few days ago, Rick in undies (in our living room), is singing at the top of his lungs, and dancing to Neil Young with sweet baby Joe watching in amazement.  All the while I am asking him to hurry up and take a shower while he is begging "common one more song!"  Now, singing, great...dancing, mmm yeah, ok I can get down with that but, why the undies!  I swear this guy cannot keep his pants on to save his life.  Oh, but I guess I should be happy he even had undies on....some of you may or may not have heard about the naked breakfast incident.....

Is my child destined to be a naked boy singing oldies in our living room?  Is he going to spend the night at a friends house and sleep naked, eat breakfast naked, and then sing and dance naked in their living room?  Is he going to inherit my amazing dance skills and then tarnish them with nakedness!! 

I have a sneaky suspicion we have a long road of explanations to interested parents ahead of us.

1 comment: