Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Joey Fail #654

I would like Joey to learn how to un-roll over.  The appeal is gone, the novelty has worn off.  I get it, kid, you can roll over.  Now, please stop, you're bugging me.

The kid is a rolling over freak.  But it ends at the roll over, thats all the kid has.  Once he's there he either pukes (99.9% of the time), or cries because he can't move.  So roll back over!  Oh no, that would be too easy.  Instead, he cries because he kicks and kicks and kicks and is still in the same place.  AND THEN he gets tired of holding his head up so he face plants on the ground in the EXACT place he laid down a healthy pile of puke.  So, he's crying and bashing his head into puke.  Fail.

Un roll over please.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO:) And here I am trying to get Malia to roll over - maybe I should just enjoy her not rolling over while I can!

    ReplyDelete