Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Early morning check session

A little perspective is very helpful sometimes when you need to check yourself.  Before you wreck yourself.

As Joey arose from his tiny man slumber at 3:30 a.m., my first instinct was to get all sorts of crazy and frazzled.  Then I took a second and reflected;  I put him down at 8:30 pm, it's 3:30 a.m., add the one, carry the two, divide by 4....that's 7 hours of sleep the little guy put down.  Obviously I'm not going to be overjoyed and ecstatic about being up at 3:30 on a work night, but hey, I should be thankful he slept as long as he did.  It's my own fault for not going to bed at the same time he did, which, really, is a lot easier said than done, let's get real people. 

Side Note:  Coming soon to a blog near you....crawling!!!  Well, don't get too excited, I should probably call it "almost crawling."  It's precious and I'll get a video of it soon for your viewing pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment