Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Google search: "why does my baby not sleep through the night?"

Google has become my best friend and my worst enemy these last couple months.  I google everything.  Mostly to try and figure out why the hell I have a monster baby and what his problem is.  This morning my google search was "why does my baby not sleep through the night?"  Yesterday my google search was "how do you know if your baby is lactose intolerant?"  Previous searches have been all across the board, some about baby ADHD and retardation, some about what foods babies like, why babies cry, what color poop should my baby have, is my baby teething, is my baby normal....you get the picture. 

Me and google, we're tight.  But, what I am starting to realize is google is garbage.  The only real answer you get is, every baby is different blah blah blah.  And then you want to reach through the computer screen and punch the mom who writes about her baby sleeping through the night at 4 weeks old and how she lost all her baby weight immediately.  Who the hell is this lady and why does she post shit like this.  I hate you lady, I hate you, and I hate google. 



No comments:

Post a Comment