Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

That's my boy

I don't know how many of you out there follow astrological signs, and what not, but I thought Joey's sign and astrological chart is something worth sharing. 

I got the idea to share this after my daycare lady called Joe an "intense human being."  He's 7 months old, and she's already calling him an intense human being.  Oh Lord, please don't fire us, we need you daycare lady and I apologize for my intense boy. 

Here's why he's intense....


What you're looking at is the most one sided astrological chart I have ever seen in my life.  Further; Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio, Mercury in Scorpio, and Venus in Scorpio.  Scorpio Scorpio Scorpio Scorpio= intense human.

Naturally this needs explanation, so I look up what Sun in Scorpio means and this is the first line; "Scorpios are known for their intensity."  (Not shocked).  Additionally, Scorpios "are determined folk that...absolutely have their own mind."

Moon in Scorpio equals "people who seek out emotional intensity," "most have powerful, emotionally intense lives."  "Moon in Scorpio people radiate strength."

This all sounds really mellow and groovy right!?

Mercury in Scorpio reads; "He is extremely observant and astute, always reading between the lines and looking for the real meaning behind things."  "He likes to have his own mind about things...he is an intellectual."

Lastly, Venus in Scorpio (all the sexy stuff) says; "Their actions in love tend to promise deep commitment and sexual pleasure." "Sensual and passionate...can be jealous and possessive, usually very loyal."

GOOD FREAKING GRIEF. 

Yes, my kid is intense, even at 7 months old, and you know what, its not my fault.  Its the damn planets fault.

Information retrieved from here

No comments:

Post a Comment