Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tons of crap

We have been BUSY! lately.  Thus, my blogger absence...many apologies.

Without going into too much detail (because I could probably write a books worth of crap), here are some things we've been up to lately...

Treasure hunting in Friday Harbor....

Teething, still, lord help me....
Joey now grabs at things with fury and cries when we don't let him have stuff, so we give in....


We had a furry friend death, ugh breaks my heart.....

Cupboard door still broken, which is great because Rick's family visits tomorrow and he will have to be all embarrassed....
Our schedules have changed, I now pick Joey up from daycare and Rick drops him off.  This small change has rocked our world and we are struggling.....
Still chubby and contemplating getting my stomach stapled....not kidding....
We have started to do art projects (see above furry friend painting), which is actually quite therapeutic for me...

That's pretty much the skinny on life lately.  Something awesome we did lately was take a boat ride on Mystic.  For those of you who don't know, Mystic was the home to Rick and Danny and their parents for a number of years while they sailed around the coast and down to Mexico.  She is a lovely sail boat.  But unfortunately Joey was a turd for most the time.  Well, besides the 4 and a half hour nap he took, which was pure heaven.

Love you all, promise to be back soon...

Oh and did you hear we "killed" Osama.  Oh you did, weird.

Oh, and thank baby Jesus, Rick shaved that God awful mustache.  This is what I mean when I say Rick intentionally raises my blood pressure and tries to kill me with his crazy crap.  Ugh, the mustache was sooooo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment