Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day!!

Its my very first Mother's Day weekend!! 

I for one am excited.  To celebrate Rick will be sending me to the spa for the day.  I will get my toes done, my nails manicured and get a 90 minute hot stone massage.  I will then be coming home to a freshly cleaned house, and a baby with a sitter.  We will then be going out for a romantic dinner for two somewhere on the Edmonds waterfront.  I will awake on my own accord and hopefully be able to sleep in until at least noon.  Its going to be amazing!

And, you are stoned out of your mind if you think for a second that any of that will be taking place.

My only request this Mother's Day is a night off from mom duties.  I want to be able to sleep in and I want the boys to take care of themselves for a day. 

Maybe when we're kabillionaires I can have a spa day, but for now, a good nights sleep is worth its weight in gold.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there.  Especially mine!

1 comment: