Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crazy....or NOT!

There are quite a few times in my relationship with Rick that I seriously question my sanity.  I think to myself, "Am I crazy...or is he crazy?!"  "I am being weird...is he just fucking with me...."

Basically a lot of WTF moments. 

Here was my evening.

Oh you want to sweep your kitchen floor!? 

Oh! You're in luck.  Rick graciously went to the store the other day and purchased a broom....Oh, you were expecting this...

That's too easy.....Rick purchased this...


FOR OUR ENTIRE KITCHEN FLOOR!!!  And all our sweeping needs.  Rick came to the rescue with this little gem of a sweeper.  Isn't it cute!

Also....

Do you touch towels that look like this......


Rick does.

I am not crazy.  These things are just ridiculous.

Unfortunately this sort of this leads to this.....


And this....


You can imagine the state of mind I was in when Rick finally called to tell me he was off work this evening.  His response........blog about it!

Done and done.



No comments:

Post a Comment